4 movie Reviews with Responses

Surviving Cucumber Clock Surviving Cucumber Clock

haha that was tight!

i am learning how to make an animation and at the same time im making my first animation... lots of tweens... i hope i can get better at frame by frame animation.

Pegosho responds:

What I do is that I combine tweening with frame by frame, it makes animating easier and fun...well, fun if you like to pull your hair and kick family members in the arse. :P

But yeah, practice practice practice. Good luck bro! And thanks for you comment. :)

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

Fucking love everything man!

im loving all your cartoons! they are all funny as hell. you should make one of the canadian girl and her life cause she looks like a really cool character

Bobert-Rob responds:

That would be a lot of fun, yes. I may have to do something like that if I can come up with anything. Or she helps me with some awesome story involving Hayden or something. Who knows! Thanks for watching!

Vete a la Versh 9 Vete a la Versh 9

XXDDDDDDDDDD

oyes me encantan todas tus caricaturas! estan bien chingonas pero me gusto mucha esta porque yo soy un fan the Zelda. eres much chistoso! cuando yo aprende a aser flashes talves te preguntare si puedes ser una de las voses hahahaha!

Darkar responds:

Gracias. n_n

Vete a la Versh 11 Vete a la Versh 11

holy shit!

esto estava bien chistoso guey! nunca ehh visto algo asi en NG VIVA MEXICO! MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Darkar responds: