Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

Really unteresting and fun game.

I liked it a lot. i like the graphics and the game play. I wanted to get all the medals and the rewards, but i did not know how to change the graphics to gravitee 1. hence i dont have them all yet. but i will by the end of this week maybe.

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

SUCH A GOOD GAME!

I could not beat it since it was way too difficult for me but i really tried my best. I will play this again at least another 10 times before i forget it!

Armed with Wings 3 Armed with Wings 3

Epic bro!

I have been waiting for a game like this! everything was just so original and great art! keep up the great work

CatGame CatGame

I love cats!

the best thing to do to a cat that you do is put it to sleep. because if you dont... them someone else will. Lol im just kidding. really cool game man. you impress me by your awesome skills at art ^_^

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

GREAT GAME!!!

very dificult indeed and a grat challenge for me! but i cannot beat it today... it may probably be another day perhaps.

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

real nice game

havent played an adventure game that was this fun in a while. i like the adventure-ness :D

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

I Want to play more!

I need more characters!!!! please make more!

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

This game could of been awesome

awesome idea... good graphics, good controls but too many glitches. at my 9th day i started by dying i have no idea why. it probably was because i get shot down too many times since i dont have the machine gun... i bought it and all but all it did was take my money away. i got two upgrades trhought the whole game... i got shot too many times to be thinking about upgrades i needed to waste all my money on life so i didnt get any of the 1,2,3,4 keyboard weapons either. please fix those glitches

Loved Loved

wow.......

this game has touched me... the creature was so cute and how he moved... the interaction with the game... will you listen to this unknown voice or no? graphics started to mess up after you dont listen to the voice... seems like it wont like you. the voice has affection for you but you sometimes decide not to listen to it and the game becomes harder because of all the colors... please make another one!!!

Robot Wants Puppy Robot Wants Puppy

haha so unique

i loved the whole thing. all the upgrades wanted me to go get some more! i really liked flying but it made it harder for me to pass some parts with it. finished the whole game but i didnt get two out of the 10 awards